Quality and Performance at the right price
Equipped with custody transfer measurement expertise and tanker design knowledge, MIS surveyors are highly proficient in performing bunker measurement surveys to address all your measurement needs.
Stringently screened and selected surveyors are thoroughly trained before being placed on a job. Therefore, they are able to understand and apply the guideline procedures in accordance to TR48:2015 or SS600/ISO13739.
Uncovering loopholes in operational procedures and system integrity are also paramount in the performance of our surveyors, discovering the unnoticed in system integrity, operations and metering system.
Post operation complement services such as Data Analytics, Post Bunker Operation Data Analysis and due Diligence compliance audit are also introduced to elevate your trust and assurance in every MFM custody transfer.
MIS FACILITATION TO BUNKER DELIVERY
- System Calibration Compliance
- Bunker System Control Verification
- Traceability Documentation Validation
- Establish and Alignment of MFM Operating Spectrum
- Stakeholders Guidance to Governing Standards
- Safeguarding Buyer against Unauthorised Adjustment Risk
- Enhance System Security Control
- Elevate Stakeholders Trust in Measurement System
- Technological and Technical Savvy for Bunker Delivery
- Operation Monitoring and Control
- Post Bunker Operation Data Analysis
- MFM Profile Data Analytics
- Enhanced Dispute Management Process Framework
Bunker Quantity Survey
Measurement of vessel bunker tank, before and after delivery
Checks on bunker tanker MFM traceability and security
Ensure MFM system integrity is maintain during bunker
Comply to TR48 and SS600 measurement requirement
Photograph documentation of key bunker process
Detailed bunker survey report
Sample and quality testing in accordance to ISO 8217
On-Hire / Off-Hire Survey
Routine checks on vessel/ tanker remaining on onboard bunker quantity
On / Off hire survey may include vessel general condition survey (to record vessel condition at the commencement or end of the on / off hire period)
Detailed On/ Off-hire survey report
Random / routine checks locally and abroad to keep track on declared versus actual ROB quantities.
Undeclared / under or over declared bunker fuel onboard checks against historical data from vessel’s logbooks.
R.O.B. Certificate will be issued
- Inspection of de-bunkering process
- Collection of requisite sample for analysis
- Detailed de-bunker survey report
Pipeline Verification Survey
Verification of pipeline checks onboard MFM fitted tankers in reference to the latest class approved piping diagram (MFM tanker)
Supervision of loading & discharge
We know how important your cargo is, our surveyor witness the loading and unloading of your cargo (bunker fuels) during the entire operation.
Ensure compliance with local regulations & authority requirement meet accordingly.
Provide real-time information.
Dispute Verifying & Due Diligence Compliance Audit
Systematic and thorough investigation
MFM bunker profile reading
Periodic system health checks for early alert
Identify measurement improvement fostering enhance trust
Oil Loss Control
- Detailed investigation carried out during a cargo transfer process to investigate & analysis the root cause of the losses
Meter Profile Data Analytic
- Bunker profile reading and analysis
- Surveyor carries out/ inspect visual inspection of the accommodations, hull, hatch covers, safety equipment, cargo holds etc in addition to on/off ROB Survey.
Quality Testing of Petroleum Products
Bunker Fuel Oil testing is key in reducing the risk of engine malfunction and downtime. MIS is partnered with a reputable SAC-SINGLAS Accredited laboratory in Singapore.
Our partner laboratory is able to provide testing capability that meets ISO 8217 specifications for bunker fuel oil.
- Bunker Fuel Testing
- Sampling Survey
- Bunker Blending
- Quality Dispute Management
- Oil Loss Management Programme
We are dedicated in safeguarding the operational integrity of your bunker tanker – with increased oversight, transparency and security in bunker custody transfer.
At MIS, we provide range of customisable services to our customers by our team of experts. Our range of services varies from independent inspection, surveying and verification.
We are equipped with expansive knowledge of the mass flow metering system, its operational integration with bunker tankers and MFM system security.